Stainless Steel Jib Crane Manufacturer
Givens Lifting Systems is the United State’s leading manufacturer of light cranes including custom designed and engineered stainless steel jib cranes. From industrial manipulators to jib cranes our team of experienced mechanical engineers, millwrights, designers and machinists come together to create high-quality custom lifting solutions including this version of our jib cranes which are commonly used within the food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
Benefits of Stainless Steel Jib Cranes
- We designed this version of our jib crane to withstand frequent wash-downs for industry regulations while maintaining the highest level of durability. Using an S-beam, the jib crane’s boom has sloped flanges to shed water.
- Trolleys are open-architecture, allowing water to shed and evaporate and making inspections easier. Trolley bearings are stainless steel with food-grade lubrication making them perfect for the food processing industry.
- Welds are continuous and water-tight, so there are no fastened joints that might trap liquid.
Food Processing & Pharmaceutical Industry
This version of our jib cranes are the optimal material handling solution for applications where even approved epoxy paints are prohibited, due to the possibility of flaking or peeling paint at any point.
Food processing, pharmaceutical and clean room applications use these jib cranes because they use minimal fasteners and paint while maximizing the use of welds.
Stainless Steel Trolley Bearings
Trolley bearings are open-architecture, allowing water to shed and evaporate and making inspections easier. Trolley bearings are stainless with food-grade lubrication.
Welds are continuous and water-tight, so there are no fastened joints that might trap liquid.
- Using an S-beam, the jib crane’s boom has sloped flanges to shed water.
- Bead blasting removes imperfections that trap dirt.
- We choose hoists based on how well their wash-down rating.
Stainless Steel Jib Cranes Manufactured in the United States
Whatever your application, you can trust us to design and manufacture a custom jib crane to suit your requirements. We offer custom, material handling solutions that will work for your specific work environment. We have some of the most lightweight jib cranes available in the industry. Contact our team today to find out more about our industrial manipulators, light cranes and stainless-steel jib cranes.
Have any questions about our stainless steel jib cranes?